Professional Land surveyors

Tel: 340-713-4555                                                                                                                             Address:    5 Company Street (Courtyard)

 Email:                                                                                               Christiansted, VI 00820

Survey Services Company, LLC


Survey Services Company, LLC uses the latest technology to provide all of your survey needs including but not limited to the following:

  1. As Built Survey
  2. Boundary Survey
  3. Topographic Survey
  4. ALTA/ASCM Survey
  5. Flood Elevation Certificate
  6. Subdivision/Combination Survey
* As Built Survey: Location survey of any improvements and existing structures on subject property for purchase or   refinance. Missing corners are not set.  

     * Boundary Survey:
A survey of the boundary of property according to the description Office of Lt Governor (OLG) Map. Missing corners are replaced. Interior improvements such as buildings are not located. However, generally, improvements along the boundary affecting use of title or property such as fences, drives and sheds are located. A map showing the boundaries is prepared for the customer.  

​ ​     * Topographic Survey:
This survey shows lines of elevation (contour lines) and other physical features pertaining to the property. Typical use of this survey map is for site design and construction.

       * Subdivision Survey:
This division of a parcel of land into two or more smaller lots. This survey map must be approved and recorded at the Cadastral Office at the Lt. Governor Office.

​        * ​Flood Elevation Certificate: An Elevation Certificate is an important tool that documents your building’s elevation. It is a part of the National Flood Insurance Program. It is used to certify building elevations in order to:
Support a request of Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) of Letter of Map Revision based on fill (LOMR-   F)     Determine the proper flood insurance rate for the building. If you live in a high-risk flood zone, you should   provide an Elevation Certificate to your insurance agent to obtain flood insurance and ensure that your premium accurately reflects your risk.